domingo, 28 de mayo de 2017

My world

Hy
Today I'll talk about photography.
One month a go I went to the beach with some friends and then we started to jump in fitness ball, I take this photo.


 This is the best photo I've ever done and I've done it with my gopro, when I saw how good it was I decided to send it to gopro team and four days a go gopro uploaded a photo in his instagram, gopro have 12.5 milion followers and when I saw the gopro uploaded my phoyo I was just jumping for joy, my instagram followers started to go up. It was the photo of the day and everyone was congratulating me, it was one of the best days of my live, now the photo have about 225.000 likes.
Here is the link of the photo :https://www.instagram.com/p/BUhYECiBdm4/?taken-by=gopro



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario