domingo, 28 de mayo de 2017

Some of my life expiriences

1-Oques grasses concert
I have already been to Oques grasses concert.
Me and some of my friends went to huts in Figueres to see Oques grasses, a catalan music group, I put this in the experiences of my life beacuse it war really awesome, Oques grasses is my favourite group so I was so excited to see him.

2-Amsterdam hooked.
Two years a go I went to a tricking gathering on Amsterdam ans it was a really cool, I met all of my favourite trickers, I spend three days there, i learned a lot of tricking.
It was one of my favourite mini trips of my life.

3-Africa trip.
My and my parents went to South Africa four years ago and I think it was my best trip ever. We were flying like 20 hours to go to Africa and the wa had to take 11 planes to go other destinations around Africa I swam with white sharks, sew whales, we went to safary... And a lot of other thing I actually can't remember

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario