lunes, 12 de junio de 2017

Bye Bye ESO

I started the ESO at Montaner high school, Figueres.
I was so scared about the first classes but when they passed I saw that was not bad.
I had a lot of friends at high school, but I didn't like it at all and that was the reason for come at this high school, at 2d of ESO.
I loved this ins and second of ESO was so easy, I meet a lot of people and I made a lot of  friends I think I can say that was one of the best years of  my life.
3 of ESO was so bad, the worst school year of my life, it was more difficult than 2 of ESO, a lot.
It was a shity year 'cause I could not do tricking because of the exams.
This year (2016-17) has been a very good year,very very good,it's been difficult but so funny too I love that class and I like all students of it.
My experience at ESO has been so good and now it ends but I leave it very happy.
This English cours has been so good we did a lot of interesting project like photographyh or movies.
This year I feel more independent, eager to build my future.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario